Simple safety rules – recommendations from the tech support
Simple safety rules - recommendations from the tech support.
– Avoid revealing personal data, or hide it when showing it on open sources
– Use separate resources (phone, email, devices) for important services
– Avoid visiting suspicious sites on the device
– Do not save passwords and logins in open cloud services
– Use password managers (preferably paid-for), for example 1password
– Log out of your personal account after each visit
– Use 2FA
– Visit important services in incognito mode
– Set PIN code for creation of a duplicate SIM card - use mobile operators without outlets where you cannot come and create one, for example Tinkoff Mobile or any other operator of yours
– Check the possibility of login into your personal account once in a while
Before making a CFR-BTC exchange request, always check the correctness of the address and access to this wallet.